RegisterLog In

Minimum Service Period

Lim Ah Leong
Mon, 30 Jan 2012 07:25:27 PM  (Last updated: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 09:40:00 PM)

Hi,

My Appointment Letter:

Minimum Service Period

Regardless you are a probationer or a confirmed staff, you are required to serve the Company for a minimum of one (1) year from the date of commencement, failing which, you will have to compensate the Company for the balance of the months not served and the same applies to the Company, should your employment is terminated.

However, should both parties upon mutual agreement are prepared to terminate the contract of employment without having to compensate each other, or should the employee is found to have committed any misconduct, the above one (1) year clause shall be void to the top management's discretion and approval.

I has been joined this company since 16 Sept 2011. If I want to resign & leave company on 15 March 2012. How much should I compensate to company. My monthly salary RM4,500.00. Any correct formula to calculate?

Thank you very much!

KL Siew
Administrator
Mon, 30 Jan 2012 10:06:58 PM

I think that is something you have to thrash out with your HR, through mutual agreement if possible.

Lim Ah Leong
Mon, 30 Jan 2012 10:11:22 PM

HR said need to paid otherwise need to continue service: (

KL Siew
Administrator
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 06:52:36 PM

So, it is now up to you to decide what to do next.

Lim Ah Leong
Thu, 02 Feb 2012 09:40:00 PM

My boss(Asst. manager) already sign on my resignation letter, but hr manager refuse to let me go & said need to paid otherwise need to continue service. HR on hold my Jan month salary & Dec claim, requested my to send the withdraw resignation letter (with my sign) to HR, then only HR will release my salary :(

This topic is closed