RegisterLog In

Warning Letter

Aishu  
Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:18:44 PM  (Last updated: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 08:31:45 AM)

1)I need to confirm before issuing a warning letter, is there any verbal warning must be given to the employee? How many verbal warning must be given before issuing a warning letter to a confirmed staff?

2)Is it a must for the employer to go through the Agreement before starting the job if there are term saying a)termination-if got misconduct or conduct inconsistence with the fulfilment of the expressed or implied condition of service b)be found act of negligence or misconduct in the opinion of the company management.(as this is not clear as it is based on company policy) or they have to go thru the policy if not stated in the agreement?

3)Can i know if i want the clauses for malaysia labour law(recent), where can i get it?

KL Siew
Administrator
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 08:31:45 AM

There is no provisions in the Employment Act as to how many verbal or written warning to be given. It all depends on the seriousness of the offence. Read some human resources books or attend some courses.

The Employment Act can be found on this web site and it is uptodate or you can buy it at any of the larger book shops.

This topic is closed