RegisterLog In

DEDUCTION OF COMMISIONS

Regine
Tue, 24 Oct 2017 02:43:31 PM  (Last updated: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 07:30:06 PM)

Hi I'm currently working as a beautician in a salon ,where we get commissions If we hit the sales target  based on the target amount given.

Sales performance are supposed to update weekly ,for the staff to be aware of the targets they achieved and also the refunds of their previous package .But for the updates sales performance of my company was always not on time.For the months of September ,the updates was only until 19/9/2017,which I checked again yesterday ,and my pay slip of September was only sent to me this morning via email,and found out that my commission was actually deducted!when I asked my director about my target achieve,he send me the "NEW" sales updates from 1/9/2017 until 30/9/2017.and was stated I have a refund ,thus I did not achieve my target .I find this extremely unfair because there was no updates given on 30/9/2017,I was not inform and also the refund system can be manually "BACK DATE",which they could just back date and keyed in a refund to my last month sales performance .what should I do in this case?

KL Siew
Administrator
Tue, 24 Oct 2017 03:12:09 PM

It looks like something is not quite right with the system. The parties have to sort them out.

Regine
Tue, 24 Oct 2017 05:09:46 PM

Who should I seek help from in this matter ?

KL Siew
Administrator
Tue, 24 Oct 2017 06:10:45 PM

If the company still owes you unpaid commission and you know the exact amount of commission owed, you can personally go to the Labour Department and lodge a complaint and see whether they can be in any way help you.

Regine
Tue, 24 Oct 2017 07:30:06 PM

Thank you for your advise

This topic is closed