RegisterLog In

part time worker with student visa and unpaid for 3 months

Tue, 15 May 2018 09:38:56 PM  (Last updated: Wed, 16 May 2018 04:44:22 PM)

Hi, I want to know if a worker (part time) who is here in Malaysia, with student visa, can take any legal action if not paid by the employer?

Is it wise to complain to the labour court? Please give me your advice

With Thanks


KL Siew
Wed, 16 May 2018 04:44:22 PM

I am not sure whether student on stduden visa can be employed in Malaysia or not. Anyway, he can try to bring the matter up with the Labour Department see whether they can help or not.

  This topic is closed