RegisterLog In

Unfairness treatment at works

weiwei
Thu, 29 Nov 2018 02:49:30 PM  (Last updated: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 11:45:48 AM)

Hi Administrator,

I have encountered one of the issue in the company. I was graduated from the professional degree with accumulated about 5 years' working experience in HR, Finance & Administration before i join in this company. I have been 6 years more in the recent company as Senior Finance Manager. Unforturnately, the company restructuring for the past two years, i have to transffer to Graphic Department to supervise a team on the AP , Graphic Design etc. However, it is not my capability on this field but it is instruction by the TOP, that i have to accept it. Later about 1 year, the TOP close the relevant department and transferred me to Sales Department as SEnior Manager, but i don't have any staff under my superfvision. 

So, my query is  i had been transferred within company two times within 2 years' time. Now , the company said i don't have performance in this regard, so no increment and no bonus entitlement? can i claim from industrial court in this regard? The Top really dislike me therefore he transferred me to the department of which i was not familiar or capability with? can is said that this is unfairness treatment at work? Again, I have voice recording on the junior staff while going out lunch with me on talking about the TOP how he treat me. The Top has personnaly talk to two of them (Staff), last two weeks,to hint them not to go lunch with me. Can i use this voice recording as proof that the TOP was unfairness treatment to me? 

Thanks 

KL Siew
Administrator
Fri, 30 Nov 2018 11:45:48 AM

You can pay a visit to the Industrial Relations Department and discuss the issues with one of the officers see whether anything can be done about it.

This topic is closed