RegisterLog In

Termination and leave

Wed, 06 Mar 2019 07:57:47 PM  (Last updated: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 01:53:15 PM)

i’ve work in company a for 7 years

Last year i have carry forward my leave of 22 days and if i tender my resignation today company need to pay me the total amount of 22 days leave? If they refuse to pay who can i look to?

KL Siew
Thu, 07 Mar 2019 01:53:15 PM

You can consult the Labour Department by giving them a call.

  This topic is closed