RegisterLog In

Increment Back Pay

Vanee
Wed, 03 Jul 2019 05:13:13 PM  (Last updated: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 02:46:22 PM)

Hi dears,

I had tendered my resignation on 15 May 2019 with 1 month notice. My last working day was 14 June 2019. My ex-Company had done year end closing on 30th April 2019. There is back pay increment that should be done into May salary, but my HR said they had closed the payroll early due to Hari Raya and will be credited into June salary. But wen i received my June salary (prorated for 14 days of my working days), there back pay increment from Jan till May was not creditted and my basic salary for June is still remain as before without the increment.

Its kinda confusing as my HR is not replying my e-mails to confirm or at least brief me the calculation. Even when i had request for a copy of payslip, there is no responses. Anyone in this group can assist me or brief me , if company have the right not to pay backpay basic salary increment or anywhere i can refer this too? 

P/S : I was a Assistant Manager, Hotel in KL. In dilemma and extremely dissappointed with the response.

Gon
Contributor
Thu, 04 Jul 2019 02:46:22 PM

Did you received any black & white for the increment: salary increment letter?

If yes then you may log ur case to Labour office for monetary claim

If not, i believe since u resigned edi hence management exluded you from the increment listing

This topic is closed