RegisterLog In

Asked resign while after confirmation, non-official letter to giving but after 2 weeks Employer change mind and turned down the confirmation.

kkk2019
Fri, 19 Jul 2019 10:10:45 AM  (Last updated: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 01:09:13 PM)

Hi Admin and who are a concern the point which same as me,

I need a clear and specify details which my management (SG management) proceed confirmation with the appraiser on End May and the conversation with Whatapps message showed confirmed the position but pending an official letter. The situation suddenly changes and turned down the confirmation after 2 weeks. Besides, just told by management since last week to asked me submitting my resignation with 2 months notice.

May I ask, with all the info and proof messaging showed in the material for Whatapps and confirmation appraiser is it can be granted as official confirmation? If it has legal protection and what should I move for next step?

Hope I receive the urgent reply and kind advise as sooner as possible.

Thank you.

Regards,

kkk2019

kkk2019
Fri, 19 Jul 2019 05:24:49 PM
Originally posted by kkk2019 on Tue, 23 Jul 2019 01:09:13 PM

Hi Admin and who are a concern the point which same as me,

I need a clear and specify details which my management (SG management) proceed confirmation with the appraiser on End May and the conversation with Whatapps message showed confirmed the position but pending an official letter. The situation suddenly changes and turned down the confirmation after 2 weeks. Besides, just told by management since last week to asked me submitting my resignation with 2 months notice.

May I ask, with all the info and proof messaging showed in the material for Whatapps and confirmation appraiser is it can be granted as official confirmation? If it has legal protection and what should I move for next step?

Hope I receive the urgent reply and kind advise as sooner as possible.

Thank you.

Regards,

kkk2019

Hi Admin, 

I need advise as sooner as possible.

Thank you.

KL Siew
Administrator
Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:32:01 AM

1. Withdrawal of confirmation is the discretion of the employer who thinks the employee is not due for confirmation yet for some reasons.

2. If the employer asks you to resign, don't do it. Let them terminate your service if they want.

kkk2019
Mon, 22 Jul 2019 11:40:27 AM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:32:01 AM

1. Withdrawal of confirmation is the discretion of the employer who thinks the employee is not due for confirmation yet for some reasons.

2. If the employer asks you to resign, don't do it. Let them terminate your service if they want.

Hi KL Siew,

If the company insist to ask for a resignation letter, may I know what should do?

KL Siew
Administrator
Mon, 22 Jul 2019 12:25:51 PM

Tell him: "I am not going to resign, you can sack me if you want".

kkk2019
Tue, 23 Jul 2019 12:20:44 PM
Originally posted by KL Siew on Mon, 22 Jul 2019 12:25:51 PM

Tell him: "I am not going to resign, you can sack me if you want".

If they sack me, they should pay me 2 months salary. As I mentioned I don't have official confirmation letter but I have the confirmation appraiser document to support. Is it consider protection by labor law?

KL Siew
Administrator
Tue, 23 Jul 2019 01:09:13 PM

Winth or without the appointment letter, you still can make complaint at either the Labour Department or the Industrial Relations Department if they sack you for whatever reasons.

This topic is closed