RegisterLog In

What should we do if company being unfair of commission payout ?

Leann
Wed, 28 Aug 2019 10:52:17 AM  (Last updated: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 12:58:20 PM)

Hi Good morning ,

Im working in an outsource company ( short form named RP ) as an ambassador( sales person ) , to promote credit cards and personal loan for others bank . 

*** I would like to ask if the company being unfair for the commission payout . 

The company that I’m work with send out incentives plan ( by email send out from higher management ) on June 2019, stated in the email selling credit cards base on submission will get certain amount of commission payout . And personal loan base on approval amount will base on payout by percentage, for example 100k of personal loan approve times 1.6%     ( 100000 * 1.6% = RM 1600.00 ) . 

After fighting for the sales for a month, before salary and commission payout they simply change the commission schemes by verbally without send any email to all sales staff , even staff request for email and any black and white of the commission scheme , they refuse provide . This changes make a lot of different of what company promise Of commission pay out to staff at first , for just only my case differences minimum RM1300.00 . 

I had checked on my offer letter the company didn’t stated they can change commission schemes anytime in the letter. 

would like to know what can do for this , the company is being unfair to staff and simply do what ever they want, play around with people hardwork. Forcing us to accept.

KL Siew
Administrator
Wed, 28 Aug 2019 12:58:20 PM

What you can do may be you personally go to the Labour Department and lodge a complaint to claim the amount due to you from the company. If the Labour Department is unable to help you for some reasons, you may consider   getting a lawyer to sue the company.

This topic is closed