RegisterLog In

Contract Worker - HRDF

YJ Huang
Sun, 13 Oct 2019 10:27:52 PM  (Last updated: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 12:48:06 PM)

Hi All,

I have recent join a company as a project engineer ( Contract worker 1 year ). And I've notice that on my salary slip, I have be contribute to HRDF 1%.

I understand that HRDF is impose by government for the developing fund, but my concern is, should not this is contribute by employer and not employee? I've not be inform by the HR for this contribution before. I've joined this company before as permanent staff and I understand this company will rarely send people for training and I don't think I been deduct for this section as well.

Can I stop contribute for this HRDF or is there any way i can claim back?

Thank you

KL Siew
Mon, 14 Oct 2019 12:48:06 PM

I think you should consult the Labour Department, give them a call to find out.

  This topic is closed