RegisterLog In

Unpaid increment

Thu, 01 Nov 2007 10:41:50 AM  (Last updated: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 11:37:14 AM)

If a person resigns from his job in November and the company should have paid him his increment in July (but is delayed..usually paid back-dated from July in November but this time still not ready) is he entitled to the back-dated increment? Please enlighten.


KL Siew
Thu, 01 Nov 2007 11:37:14 AM

I am not sure, you will have to ask your HR about it. Did your company give a letter or memo confirming your increment? If you have the confirmation and they don't want to pay you, try to approach the Labour Department see whether you can make a claim there.

  This topic is closed